Vehicle / Trailer Request Form
1. Observe same conduct as in the classroom.
2. Be courteous, use no profane language. Bad language and obscene gestures will not be tolerated.
3. Fighting is prohibited.
4. Bullying will not be tolerated.
5. Do not eat or drink on the bus.
6. Keep the bus clean.
7. Cooperate with the driver. Students must be respectful to the driver and fellow students and must always follow directions of the driver.
8. Any form of tobacco is prohibited.
9. Students are allowed to use a cell phone, cell phone must be placed on vibrate. Music or games can be played with ear plugs only. Using the cell phone for taking pics or inappropriate activities is prohibited. Driver will take students cell phone and it will be given to the principal. That student will not be allowed to have a cell phone back on the bus if it is taken up.
10. Do not be destructive. Damaging, marking on, tagging or vandalizing any part of the bus is forbidden. Violators will be required to pay damages.
11. Stay in your seat facing forward. Standing is not allowed.
12. Keep head, hands and feet inside the bus.
13. Throwing things inside the bus as well as out the windows is prohibited.
14. The Bus driver is authorized to assign seats. A student shall not refuse to sit in an assigned seat or deny another student a place to sit.
15. Public displays of affection are not permissible.