Children MUST be 4 years old on or before September 1st.
Pre-K Roundup will be conducted in two phases for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Phase 1 - Online pre-registration - This online form will hold your child’s spot for the 21-22 school year. A link to the pre-registration form may be found below.
- Phase 2 - Registration - April 12-13, packets will need to be completed at the Alto Elementary office between the hours of 8:00 and 3:00. The required documentation will need to be turned in when you complete the packet.
- Proof of residence (utility bill in the parent/guardian’s name)
- Birth Certificate (official copy)
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Parent ID and Social Security Card
- Current Immunization Record
- Guardianship Papers (if applicable)