Alto ISD PreK Round-up will be conducted in two phases for the 2021-2022 school year.
Phase 1 - Online pre-registration - This online form will hold your child’s spot for the 21-22 school year. A link to the pre-registration form can be found here.
Phase 2 - Registration - April 12-13, packets will need to be completed at the Alto Elementary office. Hours 8:00-3:00. The required documentation will need to be turned in when you complete the packet.
- Proof of residence (utility bill in the parent/guardian’s name)
- Birth Certificate (official copy)
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Parent ID and Social Security Card
- Current Immunization Record
- Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
Children MUST be 4 years old on or before September 1st, 2021.
Jenna Duplichain, Kaci Garcia, Camil Lofton, Brianna Low, Ne’Vaeh Nelson, Skylar Smith, Lacey Stephenson, Emily Weatherford, and Kate West
Ashley Black, Talayeh Clater, Chelsie Dorsett, Emily Gonzalez, Zoey Gowin, Andreyah Hamilton, Destiny Hart, Kiely Jones, Makenzie Smith, and Jamia Tyra
Campbell Bailey, Alex Bays, Shanna Berryhill, Bisleidy Castillo, Kamela Corleone, Kyndall Dixon, Halle Duplichain, Camille Gresham, Reanna Guinn, Katie Jones, Chloe Landrum, Jenna Lindsey, Kylee Powers, and Kaylee Stephenson
FEMA is providing financial assistance to qualified families affected by Winter Storm Uri. Call 800-621-3362 or go to https://www.
You'll need the following to complete your registration:
- Social Security Number (SSN) OR the SSN of a minor child in the household who is a U.S. Citizen, Non-Citizen National or Qualified Alien
- Annual Household Income
- Contact Information (phone number, mailing address, email address*, and damaged home address)
- Insurance Information (coverage, insurance company name, etc.)
- Bank Account Information (if you are eligible to receive financial assistance, the money can be deposited in your account)